Official Website of Pamela Mullins. Writer, Reader, Artist, Photographer.
Pamela Mullins lives and works in North Carolina.
This blog will occasionally have comments.
I’ll periodically add a bullet point of things you don’t know about me:
- I was born in West Virginia.
- I went to Paris for my 40th birthday by myself and LOVED it.
- I went to ten schools in five years after grade school.
- I identify as pansexual, she/her/they, Secular Humanist Atheist, Intersectional Feminist, Independent Democratic Socialist Progressive, BLM & LGBTQ supporter, cat lady (was😢), library supporter, Pro-Abortion, ACLU member, Planned Parenthood & NARAL supporter.
- Favorite floats are CokeZero & Cherry Mister Misty.
- I don’t like celery or cooked cabbage. 🤢
- I went with my mom & her sisters to see Elvis in 1975-76 @ the Charleston Civic Center; she couldn’t remember which year but promised to find the extra ticket she still has to find the exact date.
- I’m a member of Generation X (GenXer) and an adopted member of the Millennial Generation.
- I paint. I have about 20-30 mixed media—mostly acrylic—paintings fini; sizes anywhere from 36×36 to 2×2.
- I read over 100 books and a million words of articles, essays, short stories etcetera a year (Pocket & Goodreads rock).
- I replaced coffee with green tea a few years ago.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE unlikeable women characters & praise & celebrate them in all their glory.